Garmin is a name that you can surely trust. It takes pride in being the maker of top notch tech devices that users enjoy worldwide. The Garmin dash cams series has been around for quite some time now and has been making people considerably very happy with their designs and functions. The Garmin 55 dash cam was announced and released in 2017 and has been getting immensely popular amongst the users in the present year. According to the garmin 55 review, there is active GPS support, Wi-Fi, noise cancellation and Supreme HD video and image output – this device are surely worthy for you to invest in for all the right reasons. To find out more about this product, you can sneak peek into all its positives, negatives and features further in this review.
Features of Garmin 55 dash cam
This high end smart device offers an array of high-end features. The best dash cam 55 is surely a great device to invest in and its features reveal why we say so! From traffic alerts to high-end visual output, collision and manual controls – this device is exceptional for many reasons.
- Modern design
The body design for this machine is very modern, chic and well-built.
- LCD screen with HD display
The video and image output is around 2560 x 1440 pixels. The LCD screen panel for this device measures around 2 inches to 3.5 inches in dimensions.
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi connectivity & GPS system
The Wi-Fi connectivity is inbuilt and connects to multiple devices at the same time. The GPS system of this device facilitates the users for smooth navigation.
- Accessories included
All accessories for this device come along with the product inside the box. Nothing needs to be purchased separately.
- The modern design is a prominent attraction for this device.
- The control functions of this device are very basic and simple. .
- The video and image output by this device is superlative and comes in much detailing.
- All accessories are included inside the product box.
- The product warranty for this device is long-term.
- The controls are though very basic but they restrict usage for the users.
- The car adapter is not removable which means you will have to find another data cable if you want to keep your device charged.