Best Garmin Dash Cams have well known and trusted fame in the world. It has presented many dash cams as Garmin with dash cam that are best for making hilarious videos for YouTube but their use is not limited to these videos for entertainment. Serious uses include for presenting these as a proof to police and insurers. Not only best balckvue dash cams are rocking on the market, Garmin dash cams and best nextbase dash cams also have quality products. These cams record traffic incidents effectively. Garmin has presented collection of best car cams and each of these Garmin car camera automatically record footages whenever the sense collision. Garmin dash camera has extra abilities that distinguish it from many other market cams. Buying any of these Garmin dash cams will be worthwhile investment that will save much of your money you would otherwise spend for insurance premiums. Following is the detailed Garmin dash cams review of different dash cams. Read this Garmin dash cam review and check out which dash cam Garmin is right for you.
Garmin 20 is the best garmin dash cam, gives high definition recorded videos with its 2.3’’ LCD display. Both video and audio are recorded by this camera with its GPS that functions to provide details about location and time to pinpoint exactly where respective event occurred. You can mount this camera to windshield & record with 1080 or 720p or with WVGA. Garmin dash cam 20 standalone driving recorder functions in a loop by using its 4GB SD card. For extra memory you can add larger SD card up-to 32 GB to this easy to use dash cam. Dash cam 20 Garmin is a reliable and easy to operate driving recorder that gives HD videos with its GPS. Garmin video recorder has snapshot feature that allows taking still images and it can even be removed from the vehicle for capturing collision damage. As per Garmin dash cam 20 review it has integrated microphone to record inside vehicle sounds. Garmin drive cam`s incident detector saves collision footages automatically along with footages of other incidents. All of the footages stored by it are stamped with location and time so as provide complete details about event. While you are reviewing footages on the computer you will be able to check travelling direction, speed, time, date, longitude and latitude. This dash cam`s continuous recording features G sensor with customized sensitivity-settings. Garmin dash cams very well know when to save or discard videos and thus preserve good record of event. You can read the full Garmin 20 review here.
- It is quite easy to operate
- Footages can then be played back on LCD screen
- Footages can also be reviewed later on computer
- Its` setup is very easy
- Rugged construction
- Camera adjustment is also easy
- Location, date, time and GPS stamp on the video files
- Camera-mount falls-off which is annoying and for this Garmin needs to provide coiled cord
- After taking snapshots, the camera freezes. This issues has been solved and requires use of latest 3.60 software
Effective tracking, stamp of details and timely capturing make it a reasonable choice for car recording needs.
Garmin dash cam 30 is the dash cam that provides ultimate facility of easy use with its HD video results. LCD display is 1.4’’ but don’t be panic with its small display. Garmin drive cam is small sized due for users` convenience. Viewing angle of this cam is wide enough to capture the scenes of entire road area. Garmin dash cam 30 standalone driving recorder is easy to be mounted on the windshield and it starts recording videos while you would be driving. Dash cam 20 Garmin operates in continuous loop by using replaceable SD card. For addition of extra memory, large SD card can also be added to increase its memory up-to 64GB. As per Garmin dash cam 30 review you can playback footages on LCD or play these later. For getting a close view of car or any damage to property you can use this cam separately for taking snapshots. Be worry free about when to start and stop it. Just plug it to the power source and it will start recording. This dash cam like other Garmin dash cams features automatic G sensor for incident detection. You can read the full Garmin 30 review here.
- Settings can be adjusted manually by adding the date and time to the footages to check when events occurred
- It captures impressively excellent videos in detail in all kinds of conditions whether it is low light or bright light.
- It very well manages videos by keeping record of relevant videos and deleting the odd ones
- Computers do not recognize due to use of German language
- Image quality is sometimes really bad
A convenient, adjustable, close viewing cam with incident detection features is right for your needs.
Garmin dash cam 35 is the last dash cam by Garmin in our list which we adore as an impressive creation by Garmin. This is a GPS with dash cam Garmin HD standalone recorder for driving videos with 3 inches LCD display. Garmin dash camera helps drivers to drive safely through speed warning and collision warning. It provides complete details about when and where accidents or incidents occur. Its GPS sensor saves footages automatically whenever there is an incident or collision. As per best garmin dash cam 35 review its viewing field is excellent with higher video quality even when there is low light. Garmin dash cam 35 GPS driving recorder`s red light & speed camera warn drivers about close by red-light cameras and speed cameras. Garmin – dash cam 35 is your eyewitness which you can always rely as it never blinks for a single second. Design and build is quite good. With this cam night videos becomes usable and clear. It is a really good and hassle free dash cam. As per Garmin dash cam 35 review its light gathering ability is impressive which makes it easy to drive at night. Garmin dash cam 35 reviews highly recommend its use. You can read the full Garmin 35 review here.
- It is GPS enabled device that records location, time, date, speed, direction and other important details about the incident
- With its forward collision-warning system it helps drivers to avoid getting much close to the cars ahead
- It is a compact, lightweight design that is easy and quick
- Its video quality is excellent
- This cam has the ability to adjust as per changes in the light conditions effectively and smoothly.
- US version comes without any capability for recording audios
- Design is somewhat old and not up-to the mark of latest designs for dash cams
Impressive viewing field, safety features, detailed recording ability all make it an attractive choice for users` video recording needs.
Garmin 45DV is a discreet and extremely small sized dash cam that is far more than a recording cam. Recording starts automatically and footages are saved for incidents with complete details. As per Garmin 45 DV review the videos captured are of high quality all HD eyewitness 1080p videos. There is feature for providing advanced alerts to drivers to avoid forward collision along information for speed cameras and lane departure. Safety features of Garmin 45 allow you to drive by heading forward safely. There is travel lapse video capturing feature in Garmin 45 dash camera that provides easy & fun ways for recording adventures via condensing of driving hours to minutes of adorable highlights. Mobile app namely VIRB of Garmin dash cam 45 can be downloaded on the smartphone. Wireless synchronization of videos from Garmin 45C to phone is easy and so is the case for sharing these. For any more convenience Garmin 45 manual is good to use. You can read the full Garmin 45 review here.
- Recent update for firmware is available as per Garmin dash cam 45 review
- Convenient to understand and use controls
- Small sized camera provides more windshield viewing space to drivers
- Excellent video quality
- Well working wireless connection
- Time lapsing video feature
- Safety features that as per Garmin 45 cam review ensure your security
Camera of Garmin 45 DC heats & shuts down constantly that is really disturbing feature to point out. To resolve this issue, Garmin has issued software 2.7 feature for preventing premature shutdown when there is high temperature.
Small sized and discreet Garmin 45 camera with high quality video capturing is the most important attribute of this cam. Addressing all concerns of drivers it is a good choice particularly after solving heat issues.
Garmin 55 dash cam is a small & discreet cam for recording car videos. It has 3.7MP camera that is capable of capturing videos of 1440p even when light conditions are not satisfactory. There are advanced alert features for drivers including lane departure, red light, speed warnings, go alert and forward collision. G sensor presence in Garmin 55 camera ensures incident detection automatically for saving footages of incidents. Garmin 55 GPS feature also records time, date, speed, direction and location exactly when incidents occur. Wi-Fi built-in to this device is good at wireless video synchronization as per Garmin 55 review. Voice control feature allows starting and stopping of recording, taking still pictures and also starting & stopping of travel lapse image capturing feature. Garmin 55 battery life is also impressive. For downloading photos and videos, Wi-Fi of Garmin 55 dash cam works excellently. If you want to know how to use a Garmin 55 cam, refer to its manual. You can read the full Garmin 55 review here.
- Warning system of Garmin 55 works efficiently for providing security against mishaps
- Garmin 55 dash GPS accurately records minute details
- Secure and quick magnetic mount that makes it easy to place it
- Good playback, voice control and great camera results
- Great recording quality during both day & night
- Much convenient use
- Easy transfer of videos & images from Garmin 55 camera to PC
- Great background noise reduction for windows rolling and car engine
- Available for a really realistic price for its functions
Sometime Garmin 55 shuts down due to over-heating that disrupts the recording process
Garmin dash cam 55 is right choice because of its features of quality video capturing, noise reduction, GPS sensor, Wi-Fi etc that make it worth using. With advanced technology, ease of use and adorable functions, Garmin gets the credit for presenting some of the best garmin dash cams. Set your goal and check the details of above mentioned dash cams by Garmin. Get one and start saving videos for your enjoyment and for your safety.