Blackcam BCH-1000 Hybrid dashcam has is equipped with so many impressive features that make it worth every penny. You vehicle is altogether safe if it is equipped with the Blackcam BCH-1000 Hybrid car camera.
Impressive Hardware Combined with Brilliant Software
Its touch screen has a very simple interface which will feel very familiar to any Smart Phone User. The Blackcam BCH-1000 Hybrid AFR (Automatic File Recovery) System is the answer to the shortcoming of usual dash camera systems. While conventional systems tend to delete or lose important footage of an accident, the Blackcam BCH-1000 Hybrid’s AFR system activates itself upon event of an accident, and you can recover the footage recorded in the last second before the accident. The footage of this time is the most critical and contains most evidence, so you’ll be thanking AFR.
The Blackcam BCH-1000 Hybrid provides another amazing feature; defogging the video. Most cold climates suffer from fog in the air frequently, especially early morning and evening. In such situations, no matter how good of a camera you have, the fog obscures the view. But if you have the Blackcam BCH-1000 Hybrid system it’s defog feature will ensure a crystal clear video in which you will be able to see all the details.
The Blackcam BCH-1000 Hybrid: Technical Specifications
- 2 Channel FHD+HD High Resolution Recording
- FHD ISP Chipset Applied Panasonic Image Sensor
- WDR Backlight Adjustment
- Built-in Microphone for recording sounds inside the vehicle
- Excellent lens quality: (F) 5Glass Structure F2.0 / 4Glass F2.0
- Equipped with GPS G-Sensor (Incident Detection)
- Capable of reducing noise from recording
- Low Power Consumption
- Auto File Recovery Possible
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Defog Capability
- 32GB Memory
- PCM Battery Voltage Management
- 1 Year Limited Warranty